torek, 6. november 2012

Instaupdate


In my world you do not get much rest because resting is for weak. A person should always find something to make work exciting and fun without ever wanting to rest for a second. This few months ahead will be filled with work and French nights listening to jazz. They will be covered in fashion and will make me forget that it is already end of autumn and that winter is slowly starting. Which makes me think again... What should I wear with my lovely new black coat and will my calculator ever match any of my outfits? It is like asking yourself repetitive retorical questions. Will I really be a model or is it just a prank? Will I really organize a large fashion show? Am I going to cope with all of that fun stress? I can not wait for winter, just thinking of what joy will it bring. Xx


                               
















Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar