petek, 5. oktober 2012

Zara AW12 People! Samples




One thing I love is checking my e-mail and finding Zara Newspaper in it. I must say that this one is by far my favourite, casual and elegant in one and it is exactly what I would wear in Autumn or winter.

Now listen carefully!....

Zara actually created a collaboration project which would like to collaborate with people interested in fashion (that's why it is called People!). And I am sure all of you reading this blog would like to collaborate and win a fantastic prize of 300€ to be spent in a Zara store. All you need to do is style a look that includes 2 autumn winter 2012 season's items from any Zara department.There is another possibility though! If you don't like to be on the picture you can also do a composition or a product photo that must include at least 1 item!

You have to register to PEOPLE! and upload photos from your own user account.

Every week they will choose a selection on photos and post them online. And they will of course contact you, if you win! 

GET CREATIVE AND START STYLING!







Samples taken from Zara.com website

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar